20080319

Balls.

AWFULLY BURNT OUT. After this entry I'm going to slap myself to bed for a long rest, though there's meeting later in the morning. Reckoned I'll be late anyway. I'm truely sucked dried to the max due to insufficient rest and I have been seriously going OUTSIDE for the past March. Anyway, for starters:

HAPPY 19TH BDAY TO MISS JACQKWOKKAMYAN :D

Okay, nvm that her birthday had already just passed :p Now we are anticipating for another Poldar's bday, MISS TANLAYSUANFELICIA :DDD My baby is going to be 19 in 9 days time :D Awfully packed schedules, I hardly even have time to rest sufficiently, well... It'ds just that.. Sometimes insomnia could take its toll on me...

My sunday night was spent with Mr Gabriel. And he keeps saying that I was acting rather weirdly. You really ought to know why... Sigh, the only thing I hope for now? Is to get through this very phase once and for all! Well... There's just soooo many things I have to keep in mind; Time and trust. And there's really no need to hurry, where you'd think you're going, Miss?? Whatever it is now, every happy moment is a bonus and every sad one is a basic. Yupp.. The night was short but sweet still. Went to bloody PS (cui....), haha and this silly didn't tell me we were going to the movies again, and soooo, we caught Spiderwick Chronicles! He just LOVESSSSSSS cartoons, funny mystical creatures (like water horse), magic and fantasy (HMMM. living in his own fairytale as well too. hahaha!) No wonder look like Patrick Star also! LOL. Funny lar :) YOU, MADE MY DAY. Actually, you make it almost everyday! :) Just so you know, I'm with you.. :)

MONDAY. I woke up so damn early that morning. Accompanied my two most retarded balls in the whole wide world and to BINGE, BINGE AND BINGE. HA. At the airport, from Macdonalds', to Starbucks, to Sakae Sushi! FOODMADNESS. I think we ought to receive GOOD KARMA 'cause we helped this caucasian man who seemed apparently lost and how to go about buying his air ticket to fly back to Jakarta. LOL, he thinks Babyy and I are MALAYSIANS. ZZZ. Pure chinese here, hello? LOL. Evening arrived after eating for what seemed like 43538322358923 hours, Boobies went to her baby's and MY Babyy went for her singing class. Me? I bought/borrowed a book to read and kill time waiting for them to get back to me after whatever they are done with. Literally NUA-ED and died at Babyy's singing school's lounge near PS, Dhoby (ARG!) for 2 damn hours. Went for FOOD again. Disgusting. We settled for soya bean and you tiao. It's surprisingly a very good combination! :) The little boy who puked at the entrace of Rochor tao huay store was, UTTERLY DISTURBING. I was so damn disturbed but I just can't help but look at the puke, and thought to myself, "So that is what I'm going to eat later." He literally puked out all his tao huay. Poor lil' kid :( Soon after supper, HOME SWEET HOME.


BABYY AND ME.
Cam-whoring in one of the toilets in Changi Aiport.
For like what? 1/2 an hour!? HAHA.


This morning was the SL workshop, so we had to go to school to try out the games on some of the DAE students. I just LOVE my station :) SLs, you'll know why. Soon :) LOL. Overall today was not bad, just that I'm seriously BEAT shit balls! I woke up at 7 today just to go to school. ZZZ. Left TP early and headed to Bugis to celebrate bb Jacq's birthday! :) Hope you had fun girl! We dined at Indulgez and KTV-ed at..... stone.... somewhere near Dhoby (UHHHHH! gross place!) Got awfully high on some disgusting Tiger Beer and went horredously off tune. I feel so old singing in a KTV lounge and drinking beer please. ZZZ. LOL. Well, numees twin love, you're always missing out so much fun! It's not your fault if you get sick babe, but do take care and get well soon! :) LOVE YOU :) I'm seriously nodding off alr. zzzz. Nights everyone.


The 9AM morning spasms. Candid and oh-so-random please.
Kandis, me, Shaun and Kannan.

Got drawn by Joyce and Jo-an lar. ZZZ.
Find X. Anybody?! haha.

LOL, one of the nicest picture just now.
BOOBIES AND BALLS.

More photographs to come, promise :)
Sleight of hand and twist of fate..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home